- Category Financial Services
- Industry Insurance & Insurtech
- Function Strategy, Business Management & TransformationPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Kieran McKenna
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R143606
- Job Ref No KM 17141
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
– As part of the growth of my Insurance client’s Strategic Partnering team; I have an opportunity which will help them make sure that their Organizational Transformation plan is reflected in their target operating model.
– This role offers stability, work-life balance and the opportunity to get an in depth overview of this large Singapore-based organization.
Work with Business and Function Leaders to identify strategic initiatives that will get them to their desired state and mirror their transformation strategy. Help define performance metrics and targets for each strategic project. Work with business teams to establish a dashboard in order to monitor effective implementation of the activities. Evaluate business proposals, M&A activity, potential partnerships and strategic alliances.
You are degree qualified with at least 4-7 years of project experience in a Big 4 Consulting background (some which has been in Financial services). You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy the challenge of playing a role in bringing about change in an established organisation.
To apply, please submit your resume to Kieran McKenna at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
License No: 16S8060 / Registration No: R143606