- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20200
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Strategy (Growing Tech)
A Growing Tech company that has paved the way towards a more private and secure digital world. A global SaaS company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day. Very diverse working culture with 30+ nationalities.
This role is responsible for strategic exercises within organization, including but not limited to, and in no particular order:
- Strategic planning exercises
- Investment option analysis
- Strategic business decisions
- Balancing between business controllership and business partnering with all stakeholders
- Support strategic planning sessions and work extensively with the senior management team to address various strategic exercises:
- Develop financial models to simulate implications of various scenarios on future free cash flows.
- For scenarios simulated, provide insights into historical trends and foresights into potential risk and opportunities to recommend the best path forward.
- Analyze past results and future outcomes to develop recommendations for change in model assumptions.
- Influence a high-performance company culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration.
- Perform sensitivity analysis to assess a reasonable range of outcomes.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive and justify business decisions.
- Provide guidance on best practices of financial analyses, financial modelling, and scenario analysis/business case justification.
- Develop and become the custodian of the forward looking financial model.
- Provide finance support in the expansion of business – e.g. opening of new offices or new product launches.
- Preferably 5+ years of overall experience, with at least two years in corporate strategy/corporate planning/corporate finance/investment banking/consulting
- Degree in accounting, economics, commerce, or engineering. Or someone who demonstrates strong business acumen with critical thinking ability.
- Ability to structure data into useful information for varying business audience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Microsoft Office or equivalent skills, plus advanced Excel skills, with ability to structure financial models for sensitivity analysis and usage by non-finance users
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20200. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060