- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Banking & MarketsFinancial ServicesConsumer Financial Services
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and RiskTechnology LeadershipStrategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Consultant Caroline Law
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985045
- Job Ref No CL16344
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Global Bank
- New Headcount
- Strong Enterprise-Wide Change Initiatives
Our client is a global financial institution with strong foothold of the local market. There is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team of security professionals in a strategic role.
Reporting into the APAC Head of Information Security, you will work closely with the stakeholders across various Technology teams and Operations to design, build, test and maintain enterprise security architecture (across infrastructure and applications). You will be also responsible for defining security requirements, design reviews and identification of potential security weaknesses.
You have a strong background in security architecture and have the requisite information security certification. You have a strong background in managing and implementation of regional and global security projects. You have strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder’s management skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Caroline Law at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CL16344.