- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML22934
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the market and requires e-microscopy and sw programming experience.
- Build customized SW solutions for the products
- Lead a team of SW developers
- Work with customers to help them solve their technical challenges
- Collaborate with internal/ external partners
- Ph.D. in Physics, materials/nano science or similar
- Strong expertise in practical usage of FE-SEMs and FIB-SEMs
- Good communication in Korean and English
- Deep curiosity and willingness to dive into new subject area
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)