- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No System Analyst
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a System Analyst to work onsite with a national health care company to provide ongoing application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
As a System Analyst, you will need to conduct user requirement analysis for the development/implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems. Involvement in regular application maintenance activity such as capacity planning, application monitoring, and preparing documentation for the same. Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation. Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements. Liaise closely with business users and build a good rapport. Liaise closely with other teams in implementation, application testing, and supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies. Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking, and documentation. Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in Technical / Application Support experience on multi-technology platforms
- Business Analysis-Application Knowledge-Viasant (Ika Systems).
- Strong technical knowledge in SQL for storing and to manipulate database.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Charles at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic: 22C0942 Reg: R21103356