- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Joy Seow
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1107886
- Job Ref No JS
• Country Portfolio
• Luxury Retail Industry
• Exciting Opportunity
There is now a new exciting opportunity to work with an European Luxury Retail organization, which has an established global presence. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for the Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and Talent Development.
You will be a seasoned talent acquisition professional to drive the new talent operating model including implementing management trainee program. In this role, you will consult closely with the business leaders and managers in advising full spectrum of talent issues such as on talent identification and review. You own and drive the full recruitment life cycle including operations and strategy. You will work with the business stakeholders to source and identify talents, market mapping and building a strong pipeline of talent pool. Manage and support Store Hiring activities including both permanent; part time & seasonal hiring, internship program, ensuring it fuels business growth with the right talent, with efficiency and effectiveness. Partnering with key retail leaders (Regional Directors, Area Managers) and HRBPs to ensure that there is the right hiring strategy (from sourcing to offer closure) to support the different recruitment cycles for the brands when comes to store recruiting as well as implementing key talent initiatives for store hiring across brands
This position will require you to support the end to end talent acquisition and talent operations process. You would work comfortably and be a change agent in a highly dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment. Possess creative and innovative thinking while maintaining a strong focus on execution and talent projects. Ideally, you will have excellent, consultative influence management skills to lead and partner on talent needs. Establish, monitor and report key metrics to track hiring efficiently.
Talent initiatives include:
• Be the brand ambassador, represents the company at its best, be a role model and constantly strive to communicate the best image of the firm to the market
• Be creative in thinking about and expanding sources of candidates through employee referrals, recruitment/ open days/ social media branding strategies
• Employer branding opportunities for in markets/in functions (e.g. how to leverage social media recruiting or non-traditional means of recruiting)
• Diversify, Develop and execute recruitment sourcing strategy both at stores and corporate levels
• Provide the right level of talent analytics on hiring effectiveness from a cost and process perspective.
• Participate in and/or manage special talent/ HR projects for Asia Region as required.
You will have at least 8 years of in-depth resourcing and talent acquisition experience gained in a fast growing and dynamic. Additionally, you would have exceptional stakeholder management skills with a collaborative approach to navigate complexities and build relationship across multiple platforms. You are tenacious and driven with a strong ability as an effective communicator to influence and manage stakeholders. Ideally, you will have experience working in FMCG/ Retail or Consumer-related industry.
To apply, please submit your resume to Joy Seow at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.