- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Joy Seow
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1107886
- Job Ref No JS
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
We are constantly evolving with the times and staying ahead of our competition; it is hence timely that we bring in a Talent Consultant to support our growth strategies at Kerry Consulting. Reporting to our CEO, you will partner closely with the senior leadership to ensure clarity and consistency in our developmental plans so that our consultants focus on doing their best every day. You will be in a dynamic, multi-faceted role and you will have the opportunity to don multiple hats as a market researcher, career developer, employer-branding advisor, and company brand ambassador.
- Strategic talent acquisition: Be our eyes and ears on the ground. You remain constantly updated on talent trends within the industry, and play a critical role in attracting top talent within the industry into our firm.
- Career developer: Our incredibly high talent retention rate is an anomaly in the industry. This is a result of our staunch commitment in investing in our people, clear career development plans for our consultants, and an unwavering belief in doing right by our values.
- Employer branding advisor: We are adopting new recruitment strategies both online and offline. You will partner with our in-house Digital & Marketing team to form partnerships with external stakeholders to curate an employer brand which reflects our truly exceptional nature.
- Be the Kerry ambassador: You represent the very best of us in every situation. From your interactions with people, external mannerism, and personal values – you reflect what truly makes us an outstanding firm.
- Talent expert: You will have the opportunity to champion the design and implementation of long-term talent frameworks, programs and processes to drive business transformation and growth.
What are we looking for?
The team at Kerry Consulting is immensely diverse and made up of top performers across all industries, backgrounds, and functions. Whilst prior experience in talent acquisition is not required, we do share some common traits – we thrive in environments that promote autonomy and entrepreneurship; we firmly believe in building strong relationships with people; and we dare to go the extra mile in resolving some of the most complex challenges in talent advisory.
- High Energy
- Intelligence (IQ/EQ)
To apply, please submit your resume to Joy Seow at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1107886
License No: 16S806