- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20003
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Tax Manager (Private Wealth Tax)
Professional services firm that has a dedicated team to serving the needs of wealthy individuals, family groups and private businesses. Private has a passion for client service; genuinely place our clients at the centre of everything they do. Private tax team has a long history of advising high net worth individuals and family groups on asset protection, tax structures, tax strategies and estate planning. Looking beyond the traditional service offerings to provide a range of advisory solutions on top of mind issues relating to succession planning, roles and responsibilities, management control and wealth transfer.
Looking for a private wealth tax professional who is dedicated to understanding the complexity of clients’ personal and business priorities, someone who recognises and respects each clients’ unique situation, someone who assists clients to find solutions to many challenges, as well as identify and capitalise on current and future opportunities. This role is for an experienced private wealth tax advisor who is committed to clients for the long term and works by their side to manage business growth, private wealth, whilst helping them achieve their overall business and personal goals.
- A background in advising Ultra High Net-Worth Individuals (UHNWI) and family owned and managed businesses as well as private enterprises
- Having a deep understanding of the relevant tax laws and being able to apply this to the particular client’s facts and circumstances
- Planning and leading engagements including structuring shareholder planning, succession planning, estate planning, developing acquisition and divestiture strategies and tax compliance
- Proactively understanding the needs of clients and working with them to develop relevant and valuable tax solutions and planning strategies
- Building relationships at a senior level and being seen as a trusted business advisor
- Achieving expertise in a specialization
- Maintaining and developing existing clients, as well as, identifying new business opportunities which will contribute to the development of the practice
- Participating in the development and delivery of training programs
- Actively mentoring and coaching team members to their highest potential
- Creating a learning environment through leadership
Minimum 5 or more years of international tax experience, preferably with at least five years’ experience in individual, trust and entity taxation, as well as experience working with high-net worth individuals and families, corporate executives, and/or owners of closely held businesses. Strong written and verbal communications skills, experienced in business development and building a practice.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20003. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060