- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML20688
- Salary Above S$250,000
Global leading semiconductor company is looking for Technical Director in China.
- The candidate must have technology development experience and demonstrated leadership skills in a large organization, as a manager of managers, including but not limiting to safety, technology, quality, output, and cost.
- Lead and develop the process technology development organizations including photolithography, dry etch, diffusion, implant, thin films, metrology, CMP and Wet Process
- Responsible for defining and executing to Technology Development roadmap, resource planning activities, organization, and leadership development to grow the organizational technical capability
- The candidate must have technology vision and demonstrated the ability to solve highly complex technical problems with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate the organization.
- MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field
- Expertise in first principle problem solving as well as Fab process control systems and methodologies
- Hands-on management experiences in technology development
- 15+ years direct factory experience with a strong wafer fabrication technical background and must have strong experiences and knowledge in TD process engineering.
- Direct engineering management experiences in High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) or TD factories.
- Demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving, enabling new equipment capabilities, and process technology development for capability, cost and productivity
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20688.