- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML24393
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
This is an important field-based contributor possessing both technical skills and customer relationship.
If you want to discuss further, please contact me to discuss further. Thank you!
- Engaging in technical activities in support of securing sales opportunities at key customers.
- Technical credibility and working-level knowledge are important to be a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or Electronics.
- Prior experience should be at least 15 years of work experience in a semiconductor wafer fab as customer tool owner or process engineer or as an advanced semiconductor applications engineer.
- Additional background in Product Marketing is desirable.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)