- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML23742
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Leading BCD/BCDLite technology development project with TCAD/Spice/PDK and manufacturing team. Key responsibility is process integration with Logic, I/O and HV device together.
- Define new BCD technology high voltage device architecture
- Define and establish High Voltage technology design rules
- High Voltage BCD/BCDlite & analog device structures optimization for performance and automotive grade reliability.
- Interact with cross functional technical teams like Fab, TCAD, Modeling, PDK, Layout and ESD to get unit module setup, process/device simulation, modeling and enablement done for the processes developed.
- Respond to customers’ technical queries and provide guidance.
- >10 years’ relevant experience (depending upon the degree and relevant experience) in High Voltage CMOS/BCDMOS process development.
- Strong understanding of CMOS, Bipolar, and BCD device physics and process integration. Familiarity with automotive-grade device development.
- able to define high voltage BCD architecture with competitive design rules, high performance, and automotive-grade reliability.
- Able to design and characterize BCD platform devices like LDMOS, EDMOS, HV bipolar, and other analog devices.
- Able to Lead technical interaction/discussion with cross-functional technical teams like Modules, TCAD, SPICE, and PDK teams to get unit module setup, process/device simulation, modeling, and enablement done for the processes developed.
- Able to Debug and solve High Voltage CMOS/ BCDMOS process/device problems.
Able to interact with internal & external customers and respond to customers’ technical queries
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)