- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML19173
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
A Global Semiconductor company is actively looking for Technical leader based in Bangalore, India. This is a technical leadership role with in-depth technical experience for the growing IP Development projects.
• Involved in every aspect of IP design sizing, development, maintenance, customer support, risk management, change control, schedule tracking, status reporting until IP publishing and hardware validation activities complete
• Would deal with the IP team member direction and organization as well as external contract negotiation and management of third party IP development or hardware testing (the size of the team is over 100 engineers)
• Knowledge of the end-to-end IP and Chip design cycles
• Familiarity with industry standard IP and chip design tools for circuit / electrical design, physical layout and verification tasks in circuit and chip level design flows (Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys)
• Capability to take on key technical design roles as needed.
At least Bachelor degree with 15+ years experience in Engineering
Requires skills to perform strong leadership, solid team building, effective communication, and ability to work with many other leaders from across various functional areas within the company and external subcontracted vendors
Must have experience with resource and project management, schedule development, etc
Need to be able to collaborate with design leads on Project planning and resource allocation for multiple concurrent projects.
Be capable of participating in design reviews related to circuit architecture, circuit design implementation, layout, and silicon validation teams from concept through design and test stages.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number ML 19173.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)