- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML23741
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Technical leader in the TD-RF team tasked with the development, optimization and qualification of RFSOI devices/ technologies to meet customer/ performance requirements.
- Play a key technical role in driving the company’s RFSOI technology roadmap
- Work with circuit/ device team to design and improve device performance for Switch, LNA and PA application.
- Interact with customers to understand their needs for active and passive devices, SPICE and PDK for RFSOI technologies and translate these into actual technical actions for the cross functional teams.
- Establish new RF technology design rules, test structures and test methodologies
- To be accountable to debug RFSOI device/ process problems from performance perspective and give feedback to process development team
- Guide Junior Engineers and oversee their technical work on a need basis
- Masters/ PhD in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent with min. 10 years’ relevant experience
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)