- Category Technology
- Industry Consumer Financial Services
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 26360
- Salary Above S$250,000
We are working with a well-known banking group to recruit a Technology Director to oversee the post-merger integration of a recently acquired business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the technical integration efforts for selected markets in the region. This is a critical role that requires excellent leadership, project management, and technical skills.
- Drive strategies, technical solutioning, and implementation of migrations and platform capabilities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to technical leads and other senior Technology professionals. Build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with business and product teams.
- Building up the right capabilities within your team; equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence.
- Champion change initiatives and provide guidance and support on the design, implementation and communication of each initiative.
- At least 15 years technical experience, preferably in a banking environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of key principles and concepts of large-scale migrations
- Experience in mixed development methodologies including waterfall development and Agile delivery
- Ability to transform traditional development organisations into high performance delivery teams
- Managed and oversaw teams in excess of a hundred staffs, including offshore teams.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060