- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS24688
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is a leading Consumer Goods company with its regional headquarters based in Singapore, renowned for several premium brands. With a steady YoY growth in revenue, the company is set to continue expanding across the APAC region. Currently, there is a robust Global Total Rewards team headquartered in Europe. Hence, this is an exciting newly-created Total Rewards/Compensation & Benefits position to be based in Singapore to further support the APAC region.
Reporting into the Global Total Rewards Lead, this role is responsible to design, and to drive regional compensation and benefits strategies across the APAC countries. You will partner closely with the respective regional HR team members and Business Heads to provide advisory across compensation and benefits matters, in so doing, supporting the growth of the business. This role will develop and implement compensation strategies to support the company’s growth plans. This role will also take the lead for salary benchmarking, and also be in charge of driving the annual performance management review exercise. There is also the opportunity to work on benefits harmonization, annual benefit renewals, and making enhancements for APAC.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to): reviewing existing compensation structures and processes in the company and proposing changes where appropriate.
- Degree-qualified in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably in a matrix/multinational company setting
- Regional C&B experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to connect with, and influence stakeholders with strong business acumen and clear C&B recommendations/policies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in developing remuneration and reward strategies across all levels, including short and long-term incentive plans, is an advantage.
To apply, please submit your resume to Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and look forward to be in touch again for other relevant job opportunities.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060