- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 22736
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Treasury Deputy Mgr/ Manager
Stable and established company with Global HQ based in Singapore, company has been doing well amidst of COVID. The company serves customers at over 500 locations in more than 90 countries worldwide.
You will assist in the debt management and work closely with the banks and financial institutions; assisting in negotiations, reviews of loans, leases, newbuilding contracts and financial proposals, you are also responsible for the proper documentation of all treasury matters and attend to any other matters as assigned.
- Maintain and negotiate Debt including bank loans, sales & leaseback, bonds and perpetual securities
- Maintain and negotiate all bank facilities including Bankers Guarantee/SBLC, trade facilities and derivative facilities
- Documentation (Experiences in financing documentation and ISDA are advantageous)
- Managing loans, leases and drawdown of facility (including but not limited to rollover of loan; repayment/prepayment of loans)
- Monitoring of all debt covenants and ensure compliance of all debt covenants.
- Monitor and manage Group’s Debt Maturity Profile.
- Coordinate all delivery / closing.
- Manage interest rate & FX risk exposures relating to debt.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting materials including board papers and Powerpoint Slides for senior management
- Finance Degree with at least 6 years related experience or equivalent
- Good working knowledge in loans financing, documentation requirements and relationships with financial institutions
- Self-driven, resourceful team player with hands-on approach to problem solving
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 22736. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060