- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20175
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Treasury Manager (Higher Education)
Be a part of the growth at one of the leading Education organization that is at the forefront in providing quality and advanced education in Singapore.
• Coordination and preparation of regular cash flow forecast.
• Management of cash flow (e.g. placement of fixed deposits, drawdown/repayment of credit facilities) to generate maximum return from available working capital.
• Manage Corporate Card policy, applications, terminations and issues/queries arising from users.
• Serve as System Administrator for various banking platforms (CitiDirect/Velocity/Ideal, etc).
• Maintain banking mandates and treasury related documentation.
• Ensure treasury related transactions are correctly posted in the accounting system.
• Liaison with the banks and other external parties such as auditors.
• Preparation of treasury-related papers for review by management.
• Preparation of schedules and statistics for audit/management purposes.
• Involvement in Projects (e.g. implementation of new payment initiatives, system enhancements).
• CPA/CA with at least 8 years of relevant post-graduation experience with proven track record.
• Knowledge of the SAP financial system (treasury and cash management) would be an advantage
• Highly motivated and versatile team player, possessing excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Hands-on and comfortable working under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and has good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 19938. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060