- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 22916
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Treasury Specialist (Corporate HQ role)
Be part of a team that sits in a Corporate HQ in a Global MNC where top decisions are made, have the chance to get exposure to working with senior management. This is a global role.
Currently seeking a treasury specialist with primary responsible for Cash/ Liquidity Management and Group Foreign Exchange (FX) risk management. This role is an individual contributor role based out of Singapore and has a direct reporting line to the Group Treasurer and Head of Corporate Insurance.
Cash/ Liquidity Management:
Develop and manage cash and investment strategies. Ensure efficient utilization of cash in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Group
• Manage liquidity, ensure adequate working capital needs, and invest excess cash at optimal level
• Review and recommend changes to Investment policies based on market conditions
• Execute Group investment strategies.
• Identify and implement new banking technologies, products and services to improve treasury
FX Risk Management
Manage the Group financial market risks such as foreign exchange and interest rate exposures with worldwide operations across multiple entities.
• Develop FX Strategies for the Group to better manage and mitigate the FX risks
• Perform regular review of FX exposure and strategies, ensure it is it is aligned with current market
conditions and business requirements
• Lead, negotiate and establish FX lines to support Group FX requirements
• Execute FX transactions in accordance to FX strategies, including FX hedging program
• Be the subject matter expert to provide advice on FX risk management
• Work with multiple functions on FX hedge documentation and assist with FX hedging accounting.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Treasury experience in MNC environment:
o Manage FX exposures and Hedging Program
o Experience in Cash and Investment activities
o Implement and manage Cash Pooling structure across multiple entities and regions
o Manage banking relationships, including review and negotiation of legal documents
o Familiar with Trading Platforms and Treasury Management Systems
- Diligent and Proactive attitude, time sensitive with a sense of urgency
- Result-oriented, meticulous, highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic working
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 22916. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060