- Category Technology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 26404
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
We are working with a global financial institution to look for a Payments Technology Lead for their Corporate Banking business. The hire will play an important role in leading the implementation of cross-border payments systems that is critical to the business.
- Liaise with the business units and manage the business requirements considering the system’s impact, cost and the schedule
- Lead the solutioning for the payment’s systems rollout following a regional approach liaising with the business stakeholders and other technology teams
- Oversee the outstanding defects/change requests, prioritize with business units and plan for the fix or implementation
- Ensure the application availability to process payments without disruption from an end-to-end perspective.
- Play a key role during incidents to look at service restoration and remediation activities to ensure all payments are recovered and processed within the stipulated SLA’s
- Liaise with the different technology teams on the application and infrastructure side to ensure all interfaces to internal and external systems are functioning without disruption
- Manage the resources including the offshore test team based on demand considering the current/upcoming projects and BAUs.
- At least 12 years of experience in Payment systems
- Experience in end-to-end payment processing in the region and the architecture of systems from payment origination to processing and settlement in an STP environment.
- Experience in regulatory considerations in the countries in APAC region for payments is essential.
- Excellent Knowledge of ISO20022 payment standard and SWIFT messages
- Experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC) and exposure to Agile methodology
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE platform, Oracle DB, SQL, Unix/Linux
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060