- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML20027
- Salary Above S$250,000
A global leader in advanced materials science, is actively looking for VP, Emerging market BU, based in Hangzhou, China.
Proven leadership in cross-functional and management expertise are key requirements to lead a global team.
If you have established a pattern of success in business development, bringing new solutions to market and driving commercial wins, please send me a message for further discussion.
• Responsible for business strategies for a rapidly growing Business Unit.
• Lead a cross functional, global, team to execute on all areas of Portfolio Management, including but not limited to: market research, product definition, product commercialization and scale up, and horizon planning;
• P&L responsibility
• Assess, develop, and enhance organizational talent to drive sustained success
• Be an active and contributing member of the China Leadership Team
• Provide leadership and guidance to local managers of all functions
• Manage the product development pipeline to prioritize projects, allocate resources, and achieve revenue and profitability goals for new products.
• Drive collaboration with customers and key partners to accomplish goals
• Work with Divisional and Corporate resources in sales, marketing, and operations to execute business strategies to drive sustainable growth.
• Oversee, review and approve all local contracts, financial documents and other agreements ensuring that they meet company standards and requirements
• Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and China regulatory requirements
• Provide guidance and input to managing employee related matters
• Proven track record of success in leading cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, resulting in growth for a multi-product line business;
• Technical background highly desired;
• An understanding of the key financial metrics used to make decisions and measure the health of a business portfolio
• Ability to influence up, down and across a multi-national organization. Track record of success in a highly matrixed organizations
• Strong Mandarin and English language and communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or Business, Master’s Degree preferred
• Ability to travel globally up to 20% of the time and participate in conference calls outside of normal working hours
• Proven leadership skills in portfolio management, P&L management, and business development.
• Track record of successful performance in increasingly complex positions in a multinational company
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20027.