About Kerry Consulting
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. We are currently looking for a Senior Content Writer to further accelerate our online footprint through relevant and valuable content for our web users and social media followers.
- Produce high quality long-form written content for the website, which includes main pages, market updates, and blog section.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets and engagement goals.
- Manage the editorial calendar to ensure that relevant content is produced and published in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute ad-hoc content based on the latest trending topics.
- Manage and optimise newsletters delivery such as open rate, click-through rate, and unsubscribe rate through development of new content, experimentation of existing regular newsletters, and creation of marketing automation.
- Share published blog articles on various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram).
- Work closely with recruitment consultants from various practices to plan, develop, and execute online events such as webinar, as well as media pitches.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 6+ years of experience in producing proven engaging content for senior audiences such as C-level executives.
- Must have extensive writing experience for professional business services.
- 2+ years of experience in managing and executing social media calendar.
- 2+ years of experience in managing and optimising newsletters.
- Understanding of SEO is an added advantage.
- Flawless in English writing is a must to be successful in this role.
- Strong logical thinking and attention-to-detail is a must.
- Working knowledge of CMS tools such as WordPress, and of social media management tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Hootsuite, etc.