Semiconductors are fundamental components of almost all advanced electronic equipment and as such are key pieces of hardware supporting advances in Artificial Intelligence, Automotive, Advanced manufacturing (Smart Factory), IOT, etc. It’s a highly competitive industry with most organisations trying to capitalise on the high demand for semiconductors, while simultaneously investing in research and development. So, identifying, attracting, and retaining top-level talent, remains absolutely crucial.
Our Consultants within the Semiconductor Practice possess deep understanding of all phases of the semiconductor process and extensive networks across Asia Pacific. We apply a consultative and collaborative approach to help our clients identify and recruit the best talent for their organisations. We provide services throughout North and South Asia including, SEA, Japan, Korea and China.
Our Sector-specific clients include Capital Equipment Manufacturers, FABs / Foundry, IDMs (Integrated Device Manufacturers), Electronics Materials and Electronic Component Manufacturers, and Advanced Manufacturing. Our Functional coverage extends to:
- Leadership roles (C-suite)
- Application Engineering / Field Application Engineering / Technical Support Engineering
- Embedded Engineering
- Project / Program management
- R&D – IC design / Process Engineering / Test & Packaging / Quality Engineering
- Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Technical Marketing / Product Marketing
- Technical Service / Application